Transperineal Sector Biopsies Training Day 2014
Date: Thursday 3 April 2014
Location: Guy's Hospital, London, UK
Registration:Secure your place here
At Guy's Hospital, we’re proud to have developed a practical, pathologically-friendly Transperineal Sector Biopsy (TPSB) protocol which preferentially targets the peripheral zone by sectors and requires 24 - 32 cores only.
Join us for a training day on Thursday 3 April 2014 to discover more - particularly if you’re considering starting TP biopsies or if you’re currently involved in carrying-out TP biopsies (i.e. nurse practitioners, theatre nurses, consultants, registrars, pathologists and radiologists).
- Live cases of transperineal sector biopsy with expert commentary and guidance
- Pathological processing and reporting
- TPSB in clinical practice
- The Guy’s Experience of MRI-US Fusion Targeted Biopsies
- Faculty of experts led by Consultant Urologist Mr Rick Popert and Netty Kinsella, Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- CPD points awarded
For further information and to register your place online, please visit the TPSB Training Day website.
Association for Continence Advice (ACA) Annual Conference and Exhibition 2014
8th - 9th May 2014, Hilton Birmingham Metropole
The Association for Continence Advice Annual Conference and Exhibition 2014 will be held at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole on the 8th and 9th May 2014, and is the ideal opportunity to meet like minded professionals whilst continuing professional development.
There is a comprehensive programme on offer which tackles contemporary issues affecting those working within continence care.
- Dementia – Mental Health Conditions and the Impact on Continence
- Dementia and the Impact on Continence – A Professional’s Experience
- Dementia and the Impact on Continence – A Carer’s Experience
- Catheter Troubleshooting
- Identifying Continence OptioNs after Stroke (ICONS) – Findings from a Randomised Controlled Trial
- Measuring Outcomes in Respect of Continence Issues
- Different Way of Looking at and Treating Bladders – The Social Bladder
- The Cystitis and Overactive Bladder (COB) Foundation
- Circumcision a Form of Male Genital Mutilation?
- Female Genital Mutilation – Impact on Continence
- Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Quality Standards – Controversial?
- Erectile Dysfunction
Visit the conference website to view the full programme and to book www.eventsforce.net/acaconference2014
For more information contact 01506 292 042 or visit http://www.aca.uk.com/