Optimising Prostate Cancer Diagnostics
Date: Thursday 9 to Friday 10October 2014
Location: Guy's Hospital, London, UK
Registration: Secure your place here
This highly practical two day course provides an update on the use of mp MRI transperineal and transrectal biopsies in prostate diagnostics.
At Guy's Hospital, we’re proud to have developed a practical, pathologically-friendly Transperineal Sector Biopsy (TPSB) protocol which preferentially targets the peripheral zone by sectors and requires 24 - 32 cores only. This course will provide practical instruction of the TP sector biopsy protocol with US stations and the use of biopsy phantoms
Join us for on Thursday 9 to Friday 10 October to discover more - particularly if you’re considering starting TP biopsies or if you’re currently involved in carrying-out TP biopsies (i.e. nurse practitioners, theatre nurses, consultants, registrars, pathologists and radiologists).
- Live cases of transperineal sector biopsy with expert commentary and guidance
- Pathological processing and reporting
- TPSB in clinical practice
- The Guy’s Experience of MRI-US Fusion Targeted Biopsies
- Faculty of experts led by Consultant Urologist Mr Rick Popert and Netty Kinsella, Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- CPD points awarded
For further information and to register your place online, please visit the Optimising Prostate Cancer Diagnostics page on our website.