ACA Annual Conference and Exhibition 2016
23-24 May 2016
Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Scotland
The Association for Continence Advice (ACA) are holding their annual conference and exhibition on the 23rd and 24th May 2016 at the EICC in Edinburgh.
Registration is now open and we encourage you to register early to avoid disappointment. To secure your place please follow this link: www.eventsforce.net/acaconference2016
The theme of this year's programme is Transitions in Continence Care with sessions including:
- Obstetric Analysis Sphincter Injuries
- Update on the Multicath Study
- Anti-cholinergic Overload
- Controversies in Bowel Management
- Intermittent Catheterisation – The Real Alternative
- Protecting the Pelvic Floor and Perineum Before and During Childbirth
- Professional Standards - What happens if they drop
- Maintaining continence in care homes
- Dementia Pathway in Scotland
- Ethical Issues in Continence Care
- Fistulae Management
- Bladder Cancer
To secure your place at conference please visit the registration website by following this link www.eventsforce.net/acaconference2016 and book today!
17th International Meeting of the European Association of Urology Nurses (EAUN)
12-14 March 2016
ICM/Messe München, Munich, Germany
Inspiring three-day meeting on various topical urology nursing subjects in conjunction with the 31th Annual EAU Congress. The congress takes place at the ICM/Messe München, Munich, Germany.
The topics are presented by specialists and specialist nurses in workshops, panel discussions, state-of-the-art lectures, symposia, poster abstract sessions, etc. Discussions on clinical practices and pre-congress optional visits to a local hospital guarantee you return home completely updated. Share your knowledge with your colleagues and submit an Abstract, Research Plan, Video or your Difficult Case (Deadline 1 December 2015).